San Diego Healthcare IT Services
Leading Managed IT Support for Healthcare in San Diego, CA
Enrich Patient Care // Become HIPAA Compliant // Flat Monthly Cost for IT Support
We provide healthcare IT services in every San Diego County area - Escondido, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, San Marcos, La Jolla, Vista, Poway, La Mesa, Chula Vista, El Cajon, UTC, Temecula, Coronado, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe and other. Flat-fee monthly plans available. No strings attached. We'll reduce your IT associated risks, stress and liability to 0%.
MANAGED IT SERVICES
Peak performance of your IT system at predictable monthly cost and no hidden fees. We are a trusted MSP for your healthcare.
Server, workstation and networks remote and on-site IT support at a fantastic price. We are a Microsoft certified partner for 15 years.
IT consulting about hardware, software, and licensing. Stay competitive and reduce IT cost.
Achieve HIPAA compliance with our cybersecurity experts. We got you covered from the initial assessment to full deployment.
Get a premium IT services without breaking your budget. Focus on your patients, we'll take care of your IT ecosystem.
Healthcare IT Services: HIPAA ComplianceAs a healthcare practitioner, one of your jobs is to understand the HIPAA regulations and comply with them. Any organization that has access to ePHI (electronic Protected Healthcare Information) must be HIPAA-compliant in order to gain awareness of the privacy and security of confidential patients’ data. Failure to comply with HIPAA may bring severe financial consequences to healthcare organizations, which can cost them even $4 million. HIPAA violations usually occur due to the practitioner's lack of knowledge of the regulations, which is where the healthcare IT sector can help. By outsourcing such services to a third-party company, you can avoid steep costs of lawsuits and fines. HIPAA law is quite comprehensive, and a single misunderstanding can lead to a disaster. As awarded healthcare IT company, we’ll provide HIPAA services, paying particular attention to the most critical aspects, such as:
- Security risk analysis
- Vulnerability scans
- Penetration testing
- HIPAA compliance training
- Revising of policies and procedures
Healthcare IT Services: Ensure Your Patients’ PrivacyElectronic healthcare records (EHR) have replaced the traditional paper-based information about patients, including vital data about the healthcare organization. EHRs have brought a lot of benefits to the healthcare industry, primarily because they’ve facilitated workflow and reduced the use of paperwork, which frequently caused complications. However, electronic medical records require consistent maintenance that includes adequate data protection and compliance with essential federal documentation. By hiring professional healthcare IT support, you can have the entire procedure done – besides, you’ll be able to dedicate entirely to your patients and perform your job like never before.
Healthcare IT Services: Cloud SolutionsCloud computing has already become an inevitable part of any modern office. Immediate access, unlimited connectivity, sufficient and upgradable storage are some of the critical benefits cloud computing has brought, and they're explicitly applicable to the healthcare industry. Cloud will allow you to seamlessly communicate with your staff and complete the necessary tasks on the go. Healthcare IT experts from Secure Networks ITC will help your practice set up cloud services and benefit from the following solutions:
- Microsoft Office 365 is something that will help your healthcare organization manage the documents more accessibly
- Microsoft Azure provides an intelligent, trusted, cost-effective, and secure health platform, which makes sure your patients' data is safely stored on the cloud premises.
Healthcare IT Services: Backup and Data RecoveryMistakes that happen all the time can significantly affect your business, making it lose what it needs most – patients’ data. In addition to computer and system fails, natural disasters and errors, cyber-attacks are also responsible for data loss and theft. Hackers’ main targets are small businesses, such as healthcare practices since they are considered poorly secured – which is why you should prove otherwise. It's critical to have a well-established backup solution that will help you restore the data you’ve lost. As professional healthcare IT company, we’ll provide advanced backup and data recovery options, such as:
- On-site backup: Such backups include connecting a hard drive directly to the server. Your data will be downloaded and stored to the external hard drive, which means that you’ll be able to restore computers or server to the previous state it if the server crashes.
- Off-site backup: Complete server backups weekly or monthly, depending on your business requirements
- Cloud backup: This is the most convenient backup solution since it allows you to do it as many times as you want. Cloud backup is suitable for storing files and folders.
Healthcare IT Services: Network SecurityEven though backup solutions can save your life, that doesn’t mean you should neglect the problems that caused data breach in the first place. You need to make sure all the essential assets of your business are protected from potential damages and implement the latest network security practices to eliminate the risks of losing your business data. The most important thing you sh ould keep in mind is ePHI and its protection from the most advanced types of cyberthreats. Since the entire work is done over the Internet, your practice should implement the following:
- Antivirus software: Corporate antivirus software is an essential tool that detects, prevents and blocks malicious files before they're executed. It will protect you from a wide range of malware, including Trojans, ransomware, adware, spyware, phishing, and more.
- Server antivirus: Server antivirus is used to protect your server from being attacked and jeopardized. However, if your business is using less than 10 workstations, then you won’t need endpoint security; if it is, the AV implementation will be the right choice.
Healthcare IT ConsultingWe are aware of the fact that computing is not something doctors, dentists, physicians, or other healthcare practitioners should devote to. Accordingly, healthcare IT consulting services involve:
- Technology consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Cloud consulting.
Managed IT Services for HealthcareOutsourcing has become a vital part of modern businesses that want to operate successfully. One of the most common types of outsourcing are managed IT services. The most common types of managed IT services for healthcare include remote monitoring and management of servers, desktops, and office network. Still, there are more things you can choose to improve your business operation and increase the level of data security. Some of them are:
- Desktop support: This type of assistance usually includes OS installation and updates, software configuration, data backup, virus detection and removal, optimization and maintenance.
- Server support: Server support consists of setting up and configuration of the server, its upgrades, and security. Besides, it may include server migrations, backups and disaster recovery.
- Network support: With network support, you won’t have to worry about the network design, VPN, VoIP telephony, wireless, firewall and router setup.
- 24/7 monitoring and support: A third-party company you hire will offer 24/7 support and control of your network, which means that you'll be protected from cyber threats that occur frequently.
Healthcare IT Services: On-Site & Remote SupportOn-site and remote support is a vital component of managed IT services. Remote support has become extremely useful in the last couple of years, mainly because most IT-related issues can be solved remotely, over the phone, chat or email. However, if the problem you’re facing is physical, remote support won’t be of much help. In case of emergency you can count on immediate on-site support that will come on your premises and solve the problem. In case of non-emergency situations, you can schedule the visit of IT support technicians.
4 Crucial Benefits of Medical IT SupportMedical practices find it challenging to ensure a well-developed technological environment that’s running optimally 24/7. The reason for that is usually the lack of resources that are necessary for enriching the infrastructure and bringing brilliant outcomes. Have a look at the following benefits of IT for healthcare:
1. IT Support for Healthcare Companies Impacts Patient Satisfaction Patients live busy lives, which is why they find it convenient when they can interact with you anywhere and at any time, and when they can check their test results, make appointments and see all the essential information online. Healthcare IT support helps you keep a solid connection with your patients, focus on business grow and make more money.