San Diego Dental IT Support
Premium Dental Office IT Support in San Diego, CA
24x7 IT Support For Dental Practice // HIPPA Compliance // Flat Monthly Fees // Month To Month Contract
We provide dental office computer support in every San Diego County area - Escondido, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, San Marcos, La Jolla, Vista, Poway, La Mesa, Chula Vista, El Cajon, UTC, Temecula, Coronado, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe and other. FREE Trial any of our IT Services. No strings attached. We'll reduce your IT associated risks, stress and liability to 0%.
MANAGED IT SERVICES
Dental Office IT Support: Create a Safe Virtual Environment for Your PatientsYou know that your dental office operates efficiently when you notice that patients leave it with smiles on their faces. Believe it or not, that’s not only because you do your job flawlessly but also because your office is equipped with the latest tech inventions. That doesn't refer only to a huge plasma TV or modern office design that kills the patient's fear – it also includes the way you manage the appointments, respond to patients’ questions and maintain the connection with them. All these factors will depend on whether you have dental office IT support or not. When you have it, you can focus entirely on your work without having to worry about your dental software functionality, HIPAA compliance, data privacy and other critical IT-related aspects that have an impact on your business.
Dental IT Services: HIPAA ComplianceAccording to the rules set by the U.S. government, all healthcare organizations that have access to ePHI (electronic Protected Healthcare Information) should comply with HIPAA regulations in order to gain awareness about their patients’ privacy and confidential data security. It’s not rare that healthcare practitioners fail to comply with HIPAA. That usually occurs due to their lack of knowledge about the particular rules and regulations, and such a mistake can cost the office even $4 million. To make sure your dental office is entirely compliant with this comprehensive set of rules, hire a professional IT company that will lead you through all the critical aspects of HIPAA law. We will ensure your system is safe by performing the following tasks:
- Penetration testing
- Revising of procedures and policies
- Security risk analysis
- Vulnerability scans
- HIPAA compliance training
Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR): Keep Your Patients’ Data SafeThanks to the technological development, dentists don’t need to waste their time on loads of paperwork but access all the necessary information with one click. Electronic healthcare record (EHR) has facilitated workflow and reduced the use of paper-based information about patients and healthcare organization. Still, such software requires consistent maintenance, the implementation of adequate security tools, and compliance with HIPAA, which is why you may not be able to set it by yourself. Luckily, Secure Networks ITC can do that for you! We’ll do all that needs to be done in order to make your software a safe place where critical data about your patients will remain private.
Dental IT Support: Cloud ComputingCloud computing has brought numerous benefits to all the healthcare practices that want to enhance communication with their patients and complete tasks on the go. Cloud solutions usually offer a more accessible approach to data, unlimited connectivity, and storage that you can upgrade whenever you need it. If you want to experience the best dental cloud options, let us suggest the following:
- Microsoft Office 365 is a platform that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other tools stored on the cloud. That way, you can manage your tasks on the go on all your devices, including smartphones. It also offers Microsoft Teams, which is convenient for maintaining communication with your staff, no matter where you are.
- Microsoft Azure is a hybrid cloud solution, which offers an enterprise-like user experience. It’s quite suitable for healthcare organizations since it keeps patients’ data safe and allows practices to grow.
Backup Solutions and Data Recovery for Dental PracticeYou never know what can happen with your data; it may get lost, stolen, hijacked, or permanently damaged. When something like that happens, your office may be at risk of losing money and reputation. Although the loss of patients’ critical data is mostly caused by computer and system failures, cyberattacks are those that have a significant impact on that. Therefore, you should have a well-established backup solution that will retrieve your data and save you from massive loss. Our dental IT support firm offers three types of backup solutions you may find convenient:
- On-site backup: To make sure you can restore computers or servers to the previous state in case of the server crash, we offer on-site backup. We will download the data from your server and put it to the external hard drive, which means that you’ll be able to retrieve it whenever you want.
- Off-site backup: This is a complete backup process that can be performed weekly or monthly, depending on your business needs.
- Cloud backup: The most convenient backup option is cloud backup, primarily because it allows you to perform it as many times as you want. It’s also suitable for storing files and folders.
Dental Computer Support: Network SecurityIf you've lost your data due to cyberattacks, that means that your system is not well-protected. Hackers are often targeted at small businesses since they assume that their level of security is weak, which is why you should make improvements as soon as possible. Professional IT company may suggest the installation of the following AV tools that will increase your practice’s security:
- Antivirus software: By installing a business antivirus software, you mitigate the risks of cyberattacks that include malware, ransomware, spyware, adware, Trojans, phishing, and more. An adequate program will detect suspicious activities and stop their execution.
- Server antivirus: Endpoint protection is vital for securing your server and protecting the information found there. Still, it’s considered that businesses that are using less than 10 workstations don’t need this type of protection.
Dental IT ConsultingIT consulting is something all healthcare practitioners should consider. It may be challenging to add a computing business to your everyday responsibilities. Working on two sides may affect your relationship with patients and insufficient devotion to an IT job won't bring any results. Therefore, we’re suggesting the following types of consulting that may come in handy:
- Cloud consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Technology consulting.
Managed IT Services for Dental PracticesBy outsourcing computing services to a company that’s expert at IT-related questions, you’re saving a lot of time, money and nerves. Healthcare practitioners often seek remote monitoring and management of servers, desktops and office network, but you can benefit from the following managed IT services, as well:
- Desktop support: Dental computer support involves the installation, configuration and regular updates of OS and software, as well as backup, virus detection and removal, system optimization and maintenance.
- Server support: We make sure your server is secure and up-to-date. We can also do migrations, backups and disaster recovery.
- Network support: Our objective is to help dental offices set up secure network design, VPN, VoIP telephony, wireless, firewall and router.
- Round the clock monitoring and support: As long as we control your network and make sure nothing suspicious is going on, you can continue doing your job with peace of mind.