San Diego CPA Accounting IT Services
IT Support for Accounting Firms and CPAs in San Diego, CA
Month To Month Contract// 24/7 Customer Support // Controlled IT Spending
We provide IT support for CPA and accounting firms in every San Diego County area - Escondido, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, San Marcos, La Jolla, Vista, Poway, La Mesa, Chula Vista, El Cajon, UTC, Temecula, Coronado, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe and other. No strings attached. We'll reduce your IT associated risks, stress and liability to 0%.
IT Services for Accountants & CPA Firms: Keep the Numbers ProtectedAccountants and financial professionals are dealing with a substantial amount of their clients’ data, which is why they need to ensure its safety and protect the environment where the information is kept. Every firm that’s dedicated to financials and accounting should consider IT support services that will provide a reliable and safe IT infrastructure. You never know what can happen with your digitally stored data, which is why you shouldn’t leave things to chance and risk – leave things to Secure Networks ITC instead and feel safe knowing that your network and system are up to date. Our company offers professional IT services for CPA (Certified Public Accountant) firms and companies that provide accounting services for clients. The following post will reveal all the essential facts about IT support and the benefits it brings to accountants and financiers.
IT Services for Accountants – What to Expect?We understand that the accounting industries face tech challenges today, which is why we do our best to help them overcome the obstacles and improve their business performance. To provide your company with the most enhanced IT environment, we offer the following services that will bring significant improvements to your existing infrastructure:
- Desktop support
- Network Support
- Checking compliance requirements
- On-site and remote support
- Office 365 implementation and migration
- Malware protection
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Proactive maintenance
- 24x7 monitoring and system control
Network Support for Accounting and CPA FirmsA safe network is vital for achieving your primary business goals and providing a secure work environment for your team. By implementing the latest cybersecurity tools, we make sure you’re entirely protected from different kinds of malware, spyware, ransomware, phishing, Trojans, and other malicious files and programs that threaten to jeopardize your system’s safety. To ensure your data safety, we’ll install the following software:
- Business antivirus will provide essential protection from all the online threats that could affect your data safety. We'll recommend the right choice in line with your needs and budget.
- Server antivirus will make sure your server is fully protected from malicious programs that could infect and destroy the entire system. Still, if your office has less than 10 workstations, you may not need to install it.
- The latest security standards we will implement include password managers, email encryption, secure Wi-Fi, VPN access, and the most advanced types of firewalls that will block any suspicious online activity.
IT Consulting for Accounting and CPA FirmsBookkeepers and accountants have a lot on their plates, which is why they shouldn't waste their time on solving IT-related issues. Instead, they should rely on professional IT consulting services that will bring significant improvements to a company’s overall efficiency. The most commonly used IT consulting services are:
- Cloud consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Technology consulting
Managed IT Services for Accounting FirmsEvery company whose core business doesn’t include computing and IT-related aspects should take advantage of managed IT services provided by Secure Networks ITC. By hiring us, you'll prevent unnecessary waste of time, money and nerves, and you'll be able to focus on your business entirely. The most common managed IT services companies seek, are remote monitoring and management of servers, desktops and office network. Still, you can expect us to deliver the following offers, as well:
- Desktop support offers installation and update of your current OS, the configuration of the software, data backup, virus detection and its removal, as well as system maintenance and optimization.
- Network support includes services regarding network design, and VPN, VoIP telephony, wireless, firewall, and router implementation.
- Server support is aimed at server configuration, its upgrades and security, as well as migrations, backups and disaster recovery.
- 24x7 monitoring is something our clients appreciate the most. By controlling your network around the clock, we make sure no malicious activity is executed.
IT Services for CPA: Accounting Software InstallationThe installation of accounting software will facilitate the workload and reduce the need for paperwork. However, you should know that the filed of the accounting software is quite broad, which is why Secure Networks ITC will explore your needs and requirements and recommend the adequate solution based on the results. Accounting software comes in both free and paid versions, and our task is to allow you to enjoy its benefits, save money and get more time to dedicate to some other aspects of your business.
Cloud Computing Services for Accounting and CPA FirmsWhen it comes to the settings of modern offices, we shouldn’t forget to mention cloud computing. Cloud offers a variety of platforms suitable for more straightforward communication within teams, file sharing and storing critical accounting data without worrying about its safety. The most prominent benefit of cloud computing lies in its unlimited connectivity and the ability to upgrade the storage at reasonable prices. Cloud platforms are encrypted, which means that your data won’t be at risk of being put in the wrong hands. We are aware of the advantages brought by the cloud, and we know how essential it is for accounting and CPA firms. Therefore, we offer the implementation of the following cloud platforms that will enhance your business connections:
- Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based version of Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. It is an excellent solution for accountants who deal with loads of data on a daily basis since it allows them to complete tasks on the go and communicate with their team via smartphones, using Microsoft Teams app.
- Microsoft Azure is an enterprise-like cloud platform, which allows you to manage your data most efficiently, making sure you also get the server in the cloud and enjoy the benefits of straightforward communication, sharing, and storing data.
Backup and Data Recovery Solutions for AccountantsKeeping critical data on your premises requires you to take a lot of care about it. Still, not all the situations are in your control, which is why you need to be prepared even for the worst scenarios. In case of computer and system failures, natural disasters, burst pipes that damage your workstations, employee negligence, cyberattacks, etc., your data is at risk of being permanently lost, which can cause many inconveniences. Therefore, you need to think in advance and prevent the data loss that comes as a result of the mentioned situations. Our company offers three backup methods that can help you retrieve your data in case it becomes compromised, lost, or stolen:
- On-site backup is done on your business premises, and it involves downloading the data from your server and storing it on the external hard drive. That said, it is possible to restore all your computers and servers to the previous state in case of the server crash.
- Off-site backup can be done weekly or monthly, depending on your firm’s needs and requirements.
- Cloud backup could be the most convenient option because it allows you to perform it as many times as you find it necessary. Apart from being inexpensive, it is suitable for storing files and folders.