San Diego IT Services For Real Estate
Premium Computer Support for Realtors in San Diego, CA
24/7 IT Support // Month To Month Contract // Controlled Spending // Instant Support Response
We provide real estate IT support in every San Diego County area - Escondido, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, San Marcos, La Jolla, Vista, Poway, La Mesa, Chula Vista, El Cajon, UTC, Temecula, Coronado, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe and other. Flat-fee monthly plans available. No strings attached. We'll reduce your IT associated risks, stress and liability to 0%.
MANAGED IT SERVICES
Peak performance of your IT system at predictable monthly cost and no hidden fees. We are a trusted MSP for your real estate firm.
Server, workstation and networks remote and on-site IT support at a fantastic price. We are a Microsoft certified partner for 15 years.
Real estate IT consulting about hardware, software, and licensing. Stay competitive and reduce IT cost.
Get a premium IT services without breaking your budget. Focus on your clients, we'll take care of your IT ecosystem.
Managed Real Estate IT ServicesThe goal of managed IT services is to provide your agency with ultimate IT support that will take care of your network, systems, database and other vital virtual components of your business. If you outsource IT services to our company, we’ll make sure the following concepts are covered:
- Desktop support makes sure your OS is adequately installed and up-to-date. Besides, our team will do the necessary software configurations, data backup, malware protection, and optimization and maintenance of your system.
- Server support comes in handy when you need to set up and configure the server and take care of its upgrades and security. Our team will also perform server migrations, backups and disaster recovery.
- Network support is aimed at ensuring your network’s protection and update. Additionally, we’ll set up VoIP telephony, VPN, wireless, firewall and router.
- Round the clock control and support is something every business needs. Namely, our firm will monitor your network 24x7, which means that no threat will be able to penetrate your network and make changes that would harm the system.
IT Services for Real Estate FirmsThe real estate business is about making connections with people who may be your prospective buyers. Therefore, you must have a well-established IT environment that will allow seamless communication with them. The most prominent realtors use their mobile devices to communicate with clients and store their confidential data there. Since mobile devices imply communication on the go, you must ensure top-notch support, cloud applications, network performance, data encryption, and, most importantly, cybersecurity. That way, you can experience the full benefits of digitalization. To help you protect your business from different threats and errors that can jeopardize your data privacy, Secure Networks has developed the ultimate plan that includes services of IT support and IT consulting, vital for ensuring a professional and flexible working environment.
The Most Common Real Estate IT ServicesReal estate professionals need to keep pace with what their potential buyers seek so that they can think of the strategies and approaches that would help them grow their business. To make it possible, realtors should take advantage of the IT services provided by our company. Some of them include:
- Complete IT and network development
- 24x7 on-site and remote IT support
- Ultimate mobile solutions
- Backup and data recovery solutions
- Cloud implementation and Office 365 migrations
Real Estate IT Services: Network SupportThe first thing you should ensure is network security. It is the base of an efficient mobile environment, and it's essential for protecting vital data that belongs to your business and your clients. Instead of leaving things to chance and risking, let us implement the latest cybersecurity tools for you. We’ll create a safe environment where no malware, spyware, adware, ransomware, phishing attack, or any other threat could freely pass, making sure you’re fully protected and ready to catch more clients. Some of the programs we offer to install are:
- Business antivirus is a program that will protect you from a variety of different malware, ransomware, viruses, and other online threats. We do our best to provide regular updates and choose software that meets your business needs and requirements.
- Server antivirus is something that you need if you have more than 10 workstations within your agency. Server antivirus will protect your entire system from a variety of attacks that could significantly harm your business.
- Firewall configuration is another thing we’ll do in order to protect your network from unwanted and unauthorized access that could bring severe consequences to your firm.
IT Consulting for Real Estate AgenciesWe understand that solving tech problems isn’t something you should focus on. Therefore, we offer professional IT consulting services that will help you achieve long-term goals and impact business expansion. Our company will enhance your IT development by performing the following services:
- Cloud consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Technology consulting.
Backup and Data Recovery Solutions for RealtorsIt’s essential to keep your data safe and protected from the situations that could damage it and impact its permanent loss. However, sometimes you won’t be able to prevent some inconveniences, including system or computer failure, employee’s mistake, natural disasters, or something similar. Such cases will require data backups that will retrieve lost files and information. We do our best to help you save your critical files, which is why we offer the triple data backup solution you may find convenient:
- On-site backup is performed on your business premises. It includes complete server backups, which are done by storing all data from your server to the external hard drive, making sure you can restore all your computers and servers to the previous state at any time.
- Off-site backup can be done weekly or monthly, depending on your business requirements.
- Cloud backup is among the most convenient backup solutions since you can do it as many times as you want. It’s suitable for storing raw data, such as files and folders.
Cloud Solutions for Real Estate FirmsThanks to the ultimate cloud solutions, most things can be done online and on the go today. Cloud computing has developed its features and brought a variety of benefits to real estate agents, making sure they are provided with enough protection, seamless communication and straightforward data access. We know how important it is to you to have all the information at your fingertips – accordingly, we recommend you consider the following solutions:
- Microsoft Office 365 is a comprehensive program that includes cloud versions of the most commonly used Office apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and even Microsoft Teams, which allows more straightforward communication between agents. All the apps are available on mobile devices as well, which is convenient for your business since it involves spending a lot of time outside the office.
- Microsoft Azure is an enterprise-like cloud solution, characterized by high availability, speed, cost-effectiveness, multi-level protection and impeccable privacy. It's suitable for larger real estate agencies, but it can also be the right choice for smaller firms that want to grow and develop their services.