San Diego Nonprofit IT Services
IT Support for Nonprofits in San Digo, CA
24/7 IT Support & Data Protection // Month To Month Contract // Predictable IT Spending.
We provide computer IT support for nonprofits in every San Diego County area - Escondido, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, San Marcos, La Jolla, Vista, Poway, La Mesa, Chula Vista, El Cajon, UTC, Temecula, Coronado, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe and other. FREE Trial any of our IT Services. No strings attached. We'll reduce your IT associated risks, stress and liability to 0%.
MANAGED IT SERVICES
IT Support for Nonprofits: Protect Your Organization and Donors Using the Best IT ServicesNon-profit organizations are the crown of the U.S. economy, although it might not sound convincing. Their goals are aimed at supporting their members and charities, which is why they have never planned spending resources on IT support and tech issues. Still, since their business involves reaching out to donors, volunteers, sponsors and new members, non-profit organizations should take advantage of specific technologies that allow them seamless communication and more straightforward access to the necessary data. Secure Networks ITC understands the effort nonprofits make in order to provide unconditional support to those who need it the most. Therefore, we offer some free IT services for nonprofits that are worth considering.
What is Non Profit IT?Tech development has brought many opportunities to the business world. It allows much more straightforward communication among clients, teams, sponsors, volunteers, donors, and other business entities. IT services for nonprofits can significantly increase efficiency, making sure your organization doesn’t spend a lot of money on them. Therefore, the offers you can find at Secure Networks ITC are cost-effective, and they include:
- Immediate support
- Server maintenance
- 24x7 on-site and remote IT support
- Experience with different non-profit software
- Free Microsoft Office 365
Managed IT Services for NonprofitsTo allow you to focus on helping people and reaching out to entities that can contribute to your projects, we’re offering top-class managed IT services for your non-profit association at a competitive and reasonable price. Accordingly, consider the following services that will increase your organization’s efficiency:
- Desktop support provides services regarding OS installation and updates, software configuration, data backup, malware protection, and optimization and maintenance of your system.
- Server support services are those that are aimed at setting up and configuration of the server, its upgrades and security. They often include server migrations, backups and disaster recovery.
- Network support makes sure your network is protected and up to date. It also includes the installation of VPN and VoIP telephony, as well as the setup of wireless, firewall and router.
- 24x7 monitoring and support mean that your organization can feel safe knowing that our team will be monitoring and controlling the network 24x7. We’ll make sure nothing disrupts the normal network environment by detecting and blocking any malware before it’s executed.
Nonprofit IT ConsultingApart from managed IT services, which have proven their efficiency in helping nonprofits improve their performance, IT consulting is also a service worth considering. IT consulting provides help regarding IT-related issues that can't be solved without adequate tech assistance. When hiring a professional IT consulting company, you can expect to receive the following:
- Cloud consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Technology consulting.
Nonprofit IT Support: CybersecurityNon-profit organizations carry a lot of confidential data that represents a goldmine for hackers and cybercriminals. To prevent data thefts and other malicious activities that come from the Internet, our company offers the implementation of the latest antimalware solutions that provide a safe environment for your essential information. Therefore, you can count on business antivirus. We make sure your non-profit organization is protected with an adequate antivirus program that meets your needs in terms of efficiency and price. We'll install the software that will protect you from the latest kinds of malware, ransomware, phishing, spyware, and other threats that could jeopardize the privacy of your email, records and annual fillings. Besides, by comprehensive and round the clock monitoring of your network, we’ll do our best to detect and prevent any malicious intent that could infect your system. By ensuring the security of your system, we will help you get compliant with HIPAA, PCI and SSAE.
Non Profit IT: Become Compliant with All the Necessary FrameworksEven if you're at the top of the non-profit organization, you should be compliant with the necessary federal documentation that will endorse your system and data security. One such compliance is HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), whose goal is to raise awareness of the need to protect the privacy and security of confidential health information. It’s primarily aimed at healthcare organizations, but you should know that some non-profit associations will need it, as well. You must be HIPAA-compliant if your nonprofit organization interacts with health information in any way. For example, the following situations will require you to comply:
- Your organization provides health insurance to employees
- It provides healthcare services
- It offers services to clients or organizations that operate in the healthcare field
- It requests medical information from clients or volunteers
Cloud Solutions for Non-Profit OrganizationsCloud is considered the safest and the most accessible solution for keeping and sharing your data within your team of sponsors and volunteers. The options you can select are different, and the right choice will depend on your organization’s requirements. We understand your effort and hard work, which is why we want to help you establish a fruitful and efficient path to success. Therefore, we will help you implement one of the most suitable cloud platforms for free – Microsoft Office 365. Microsoft Office 365 is a platform that includes the cloud versions of all the Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). It allows you to complete your tasks on the go, communicate with the members more seamlessly, increasing productivity and efficiency of your work at the same time. The most significant advantage of Microsoft Office 365 lies in its mobile-friendliness, which significantly improves communication and reduces downtime. It also includes Microsoft Teams, which allows your workers and volunteers to speak and chat for free from their smart devices whenever they have a stable Internet connection. Still, setting it up or migrating to it can be quite challenging, which is why you should rely on the assistance of the Microsoft-certified IT support team, who'll do the entire job for you.
Backup and Data Recovery IT Services for NonprofitsAlthough you’re keeping your data safe and far away from unauthorized access, you never know what can happen. Your entire database can disappear due to a computer or system failure, natural disaster, or cyberattacks that often result in data theft and bring severe consequences to non-profit organizations. To prevent a permanent data loss that could harm your organization’s integrity, consider some of our backup solutions that include:
- The on-site backup includes downloading data from your server and storing it on the external hard drive. That said, you can retrieve your data immediately after a server crash or any other inconvenience that causes the loss.
- Off-site backup is a comprehensive process that can be done weekly or monthly, depending on your organization’s requirements.
- Cloud backup is a convenient solution for those who keep files and folders on the cloud and who tend to do backup frequently and at any time.