Legal IT Service
IT Support for Law Firms in San Diego, CA
24/7 IT Support & Network Security // Remote & On-Site Computer Support // Flat Monthly Cost
We provide IT Support for law firms and legal practices in every San Diego County area - Escondido, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, San Marcos, La Jolla, Vista, Poway, La Mesa, Chula Vista, El Cajon, UTC, Temecula, Coronado, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe and other. FREE Trial any of our IT Services. No strings attached. We'll reduce your IT associated risks, stress and liability to 0%.
MANAGED IT SERVICES
Peak performance of your IT system at predictable monthly cost and no hidden fees. We are a trusted MSP for your law firme.
Server, workstation and networks remote and on-site IT support at a fantastic price. We are a Microsoft certified partner for 15 years.
IT consulting about hardware, software, and licensing. Stay competitive and reduce IT cost.
Get a premium IT services without breaking your budget. Focus on your clients, we'll take care of your IT ecosystem.
IT Support for Law FirmsThe legal industry has always been the one that included a lot of paperwork necessary for court cases, trials, litigations and other legal actions that required a lot of data and information. Now that the digital era has spread its power, reducing the need for papers and files, lawyers need to adapt to it. Legal firms can experience significant benefits of tech development. The use of online research tools, practice management software, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and private networks have facilitated the workflow, but firms are frequently facing issues when it comes to software configuration and its use. Therefore, any law firm should take advantage of legal IT services, which can help the staff access files, depositions, court documents and other things from anywhere. If you’re not sure what legal IT services include, let us lead you through them. Every law firm has its own ways of retaining existing clients and bringing new ones. Still, they all have one method in common – maintaining solid communication with clients. To reach out to clients, law firms need to build an IT empire that will provide them with all the necessary tools that bring communication to the next level. Secure Networks ITC can help you implement the software essential for managing legal paperwork, law firm CRM, and other programs that you find critical for your business. The implementation of the most advanced tech solutions will enhance your communication with clients and allow you to perform your job more efficiently.
Legal IT ConsultingIT consulting has become one of the most commonly used services among small and medium-sized businesses that need help regarding IT-related issues they can’t solve by themselves. Such services often involve:
- Cloud consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Technology consulting.
Legal IT Services: Network SecurityAny law firm that uses computers and the Internet connection must be provided with the latest network security measures to prevent potential cyberattacks and data hijacking. Cyberattacks threat to harm a law firm's reputation and integrity, and make it face a substantial financial loss. By knowing that your system contains a lot of valuable information about your clients, you must be ready to protect it from unauthorized access and breaches that occur quite frequently. Our legal IT firm can install the latest antimalware programs that will stop malicious activities before they’re executed in your system. Such programs include:
- Antivirus software: Business antivirus software will increase your level of protection, making sure no cyberthreat enters the system intending to steal your data or damage the computer's critical components. It will defend you from the most common types of threats, including malware, ransomware, Trojans, spyware, and more.
- Server antivirus: Endpoint protection will ensure your server’s safety and prevent it from being attacked.
Legal IT Services: Cloud ComputingCloud computing is a cost-effective solution that provides unlimited connectivity, sufficient, and upgradable storage where you can place all the critical files and documents you can access from anywhere, at any time. The implementation of adequate cloud solutions has a positive impact on your business performance, mainly because they will allow you to complete tasks and duties on the go. Essential business cloud packages you should consider are:
- Microsoft Office 365 for law firms is a great platform that helps attorneys access and manage their documents much more straightforward.
- Microsoft Azure is an enterprise-like cloud platform that provides an intelligent, trusted, a secure and cost-effective solution suitable for legal firms that are looking for the place where their clients' data could be safely stored.
Managed IT Services for Law FirmsAll firms whose core business doesn’t include IT and computing should hire a third-party company that will perform managed IT services for them. The types of managed IT services clients commonly use are remote monitoring and management of servers, desktops, and office network. Apart from helping you focus on your duties, managed IT services help you strengthen your entire virtual infrastructure. Other services you may find convenient are:
- Desktop support: Our company will give you a hand with OS installation and updates, software configuration, data backup, protection from viruses, and the optimization and maintenance of your system.
- Server support: Server support services include setting up and configuration of the server, its upgrades and security. Additionally, you can expect server migration backups and disaster recovery.
- Network support: We make sure your network is protected and up to date by implementing the installation of VPN and VoIP telephony, as well as wireless, firewall and router setup.
- Around the clock monitoring and support: Your system is always at risk of being attacked, which is why we offer 24/7 support and control of your network, making sure nothing jeopardizes it.
Legal IT Support: Backup and Data RecoveryThe information about your clients and your firm is always at risk of being lost. Such losses can be caused by computer and system fails, natural disasters, employee's mistakes, or cyberattacks. To prevent permanent data loss, make sure you've provided an efficient backup solution that will recover the information that disappeared from your system. Secure Networks ITC offers three backup options convenient for law firms:
- On-site backup: To make sure your data is entirely safe and ready to be recovered in case of the server crash, we download your data directly from the server and store it on the external hard drive. That said, you'll be able to restore the computer and server to the previous state at any time.
- Off-site backup: This backup service can be done weekly or monthly, depending on your business requirements.
- Cloud backup: Cloud backup can be executed as many times as you want, which is why clients often choose it over other options. It is quite suitable for storing files and folders.