Best IT Support for Startups in San Diego, CA
Managed IT Service for Startups in California
Technology has significantly shaped and influenced businesses in San Diego in a way we couldn't have imagined just a few years ago in today's digital era. From employee management to customer service, it has transformed the way businesses operate. Additionally, high-performing IT teams and efficient IT support for startups in San Diego have contributed directly to the growth and innovation of companies.
Startups, especially those with limited resources, can find it stressful and expensive to build, optimize, and enhance an in-house technical support team. In addition, outsourcing your IT operations is frugal for your budget and can help you reshape your business landscape in less time.
Secure Networks ITC delivers high-efficient IT support for startups in San Diego, CA. We can help you remotely or onsite with any IT services, managed IT service, IT consulting, office networking, IT compliance and networks and cybersecurity services. For more information about our services, get a quote or call us at (858) 769-5393.
IT Services for Startups in San Diego
Find out Further Info About San Diego Startup IT Support
Managed IT Services for Startup BusinessAs a startup, you should not worry about IT because you have many other important things to handle. We have helped alleviate some pressures and free up time for many startups in San Diego County. Our goal is to help you scale quickly, provide computer support, and ensure that the core focus remains on product development and growth. Our IT experts are here to manage your IT fully. Therefore, your team will be able to concentrate on what they do best. This list summarizes the top financial and business benefits of managed services with Secure Networks:
- No server and network downtime
- Agile IT environment
- Saving time and money
- Cutting operational costs
- Round-the-clock IT support
- Keeping data and security safe
- Industry-specific technical expertise
Hardware Deployment with Secure Networks ITCMany startup organizations deploy new hardware every three to five years as their current hardware wears out and becomes outdated. Even the most competitive company's most professional IT department can be overwhelmed by hardware deployment. Secure Networks' expertise lies in recommending, selling and installing on-premises hardware like servers, desktops, network gear and laptops for our customers. We are authorized Microsoft, Dell and Cisco, and VMWare partners. Get the best price and support for your new server – call our sales reps today!
IT Consultancy Services for Growing CompanySecurity Networks ITC's professionals tailor technology solutions to your specific needs. We offer many IT Consulting services that boost the performance of growing organizations. Our experts assess your existing IT environment, identify gaps, and suggest technology strategies to complement your overall business process perfectly. As your IT partner, we work closely with you and your team to understand your goals, current business processes, and current capabilities and provide solutions to optimize your results. Business application development, data insights, cloud computing, and cybersecurity are some of our services. As a result, we measure, report, and improve your technology strategy as we go. Our services include:
- Cloud consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Technology consulting
IT Compliance Consulting for StartupsThe NIST, HIPAA, DFARS and CMMC compliance processes should not be complex, lengthy, or expensive. Our expertise is to comply with HIPAA/NIST regulations and follow regulations without headaches. To help you be and stay compliant, Secure Networks ITC will put together a comprehensive plan for assessment, deployment, and maintenance.
- CMMC Compliance: CMMC determines whether an organization has the security necessary to handle controlled or otherwise vulnerable data. All individuals in the DoD supply chain are subject to CMMC, including contractors who interact exclusively with the DoD and any subcontractors.
- DFARS Compliance: As part of DFARS compliance, defense contractors and suppliers need to follow cybersecurity regulations to win new DoD contracts. This compliance is now required for all aerospace and defense companies.
- HIPPA Compliance: Healthcare providers are required to comply with HIPAA. This includes hospitals, doctors, clinics, psychologists, dentists, chiropractors, nursing homes, and pharmacies.
- NIST Compliance: NIST compliance refers to compliance with one or more NIST standards. Under the Department of Commerce, NIST is a non-regulatory organization. One of its primary responsibilities is to develop industry-specific standards. Any government agency or state agency that processes, stores, or transmits potentially sensitive information must comply with NIST compliance standards.
Microsoft Office 365 for Startups
- The suite of Office programs (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- File storage that is safe and secure with OneDrive
- No hidden charges - flat rates per month
- Streamlined compliance
- Automatic applications update
- Enhanced security
Networking for StartupsManagement and employees must have access to the office network, including email servers, VPNs, routers, WiFi, VoIP phones, firewalls, switches, and routers. Office networks allow them to share files, send emails, and communicate. Below are just some of the office network management services e offer:
- Setting up wireless and a firewall
- Server maintenance and virtualization
- Office network design and cabling
- VOIP telephony system installation
- Remote access point creation