IT Consulting for Education
IT consulting helps plan a short- and long-term strategy that shifts technology to a predictable operational advantage by considering your objectives, needs, budget, and current environment. Our approach begins with an understanding of your requirements. We provide you with an assessment of your technology needs. During the evaluation, we identify gaps that hinder your goals. Afterward, we review your cybersecurity to identify weaknesses.
Secure Networks' expert team delivers recommendations based on the results of an initial assessment. In addition to identifying immediate actions, we provide It solution tailored to your budget and needs. Our experts will create a customized IT plan that gives your educational organization the best direction, programs, and policies. Our IT consultants ensure your school is set up with a strategy that meets unique needs, wants, and budgets while maintaining security and efficiency. We offer the following services to enhance your IT development:
- Cloud consulting
- Network consulting
- Security consulting
- Technology consulting
Backup and Data Recovery for Education
School administration must take good care of critical data stored on their premises. Not all situations are under your control, so you should always be prepared for the worst.
Your school’s data is at risk of being permanently lost if you experience computer and system failures, natural disasters, burst pipes causing damage to your workstations, employee negligence, cyberattacks, etc. To prevent data loss that may result from the above situations, you need to plan. If your data is compromised, lost, or stolen, our company offers three recovery methods. Your data will be saved whichever option you choose.
- Cloud backup: This is one of the most suitable methods as it can be done as often as you like. The storage space available on this device is ideal for raw data, such as files and folders.
- On-site backup: School premises are used for on-site backup. You can also backup your entire server by storing all data on a hard drive external to the server, so you can restore it to an earlier state whenever you want.
- Off-site backup: You can do off-site backups weekly or monthly, depending on your business needs.
Cloud Computing for Schools
Whether hosted on-premises or off-site, Cloud applications can be accessed online anywhere by employees and students, most cloud-based applications are designed to work across a wide range of devices, whether fixed workstations or mobile devices.
Our consulting services for schools will help you take the next step on your cloud journey, no matter where you are. Cloud computing offers new opportunities to your school, such as enabling remote teachers to work from anywhere, which is important in the COVID-19 period. Moreover, we will provide a disaster recovery solution that keeps your work operating during a catastrophe.
Secure Networks implements the following cloud platforms to enhance your school's connections:
- Microsoft Azure is a hybrid cloud solution that offers schools functionality. Schools find it perfect since it keeps students' data safe.
- Microsoft Office 365 provides the most used Office apps in the cloud, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and even Microsoft Teams, allowing school employees to communicate more effectively among themselves or with students. Since your job involves a lot of time outside the office, all the apps are also available on mobile devices.