Easy Moving Your Business & IT Infrastructure
At some point in your business journey, you’ll need to change offices and your workplace. The main reason for moving, thankfully, is business growth. You realized your workspace is too small and you need something bigger and now you need help moving your office?Secure Networks ITC server relocation specialist located in San Diego will work with you to make sure there is minimal downtime, no delays, and workflow interruptions while moving your IT to a new location. We can relocate the complete IT system along with business network; from workstations, servers, routers, WIFI modems, firewalls, printers, phone systems and scanners, security cameras, etc. Dedicated relocation manager with field technicians will communicate with your ISP (internet service provider) and prepare everything necessary so your employees don’t feel any interruption, but only improvements at the new office.
This is how we do office relocation. Of course, we can modify the steps depending on the office size and client requests.IT relocation services step by step:
- • Pre-move consulting on every level;
- • Ensure partnership with transportation and moving teams;
- • Determine a cost of relocation (transportation company cost is not included);
- • Visit your new location and preparing detailed on-site audit;
- • Create a backup for the server, firewall and other important components of the network syste
- • Create BCP (business continuity plan);
- • Create a moving plan & IT relocation checklist – server, computers, cable management, etc.;
- • Connecting & assembling all existing IT equipment in a new location with optional upgrades;
- • Add new components of an equipment if necessary (servers, VoIP phones, printer and scanning devices, workstations, etc.);
- • Test IT system and network to make sure everything works well;
- • On-site tech support from the first day;
- • Get feedback from users after the relocation and make improvements if necessary;
Need New IT Equipment? No Problem!
Your business growth needs to be followed by IT system growth, especially network. Fast, the most secure and downtime free network is something you need to consider before our IT relocation specialist assembles and connects your existing server, routers, firewalls, and switches.
New server, network and desktop equipment from Microsoft, Dell or Cisco will be a perfect fit for the new location. Secure Networks ITC is the official seller and partner for more than a decade for most trusted network and server manufacturers in the US. Take an advantage and get the best possible deals; buy new and latest IT equipment or upgrade the existing at lowest prices in San Diego County.
Add More Value While Relocating IT
Do you know that you can have some additional benefits while relocating your office IT equipment, servers or computers? How? Relocation is the perfect time to upgrade your workstations and servers with the new operating system or latest software updates.There are always important security patches and virus and spam removal tools that need to be installed or updated. Play smart and use the time of the relocation to strengthen every link in IT chain.
Need On-site or Remote Tech Support? No Problem!
If you are satisfied with how we did the office relocation, consider hiring Secure Networks ITC as your managed IT provider. We have some great monthly plans for San Diego small and medium-sized businesses. Our passion and total commitment to every client can guarantee you the finest on-site and