Have a look at the list of 4 disadvantages of not implementing the CRM:
• More administration and papers
– salespeople mostly spend a lot of time outside the office finding valuable information about customers. Without CRM, all that useful data usually gets stored in the notebooks, sticky notes, laptops or in the salesperson’s head, and it’s not available to the other sectors who need it as well.
• Losing the essential details
– when you’re stuck with a lot of work, you can easily get lost in a bunch of new tasks and information. For instance, you can forget about the scheduled meeting, or you can omit to prioritize the customers.
• Bad customers’ feedback
– without the common platform, you’ll be unable to respond to your customer’s question, demand or issue properly and on time. It may lead to negative feedback which can discourage the potential buyers and you can even lose the existing ones.
• Waste valuable selling time
– when you’re trying to concentrate on everything, you often lose sight of the most important factors such as selling. Creating the reports manually requires hard work, and you waste the valuable time you could dedicate to something more significant.
So, you don’t have to use the CRM systems at all costs, but that will significantly impact your business performance in a negative way. Take advantage of the existing technology which offers essential features which make your life and business easier and more productive.