• Easily blocking zero-day attack
– zero-day attack happens to be one of the most challenging security problems, and many software companies usually can’t find a solution in no time. However, Kaspersky does it flawlessly.
• Safe-money feature
– Kaspersky opens webpages that contain finances and transactions in a second browser reducing the risk of identity theft or financial fraud.
• A powerful password manager
– this feature allows you to store your passwords with the software and type them with a virtual keyboard using the mouse. In that way, your confidential data like Social Security number is protected from potential abuse.
• Backup and restoration option
– you can upload your most important files to the Kaspersky portal; in case your device crashes or becomes infected, you can recover the files by accessing to the portal. Losing data can be stressful, so save it on time! Cons:
• Poor reporting capabilities
– Kaspersky doesn’t provide you with detailed information about your system’s protection. All you can see are green checkmarks that indicate that everything is safe and up-to-date. That’s the most important, but a more detailed report would be way more helpful.
• No device-location services
– in case you lose, or someone steals your device, and the software won't be able to locate it. At least it will delete all the data from it, and no one will see it. Bottom line
: Kaspersky Small Office Security is excellent antivirus software, and even though it's got the outstanding features, it's easy to use, and it takes 10 minutes to install. It’s quite affordable ($89.99 for 5 users, 1 fileserver and 5 password managers), and it also offers a 30-day-money-back guarantee!