• You can send an unlimited number of invoices with any of FreshBooks pricing packages.
• It’s mobile-optimized for both Android and iOS – the application provides simple, fast and secure accounting.
• After you’ve sent the invoice, you can see if the clients have opened it and when – no more wondering if they’ve received it or it’s gone to a spam folder.
• FreshBooks supports paying and accepting payments with credit card, PayPal or Google Checkout.
• No inventory management system – if your small business requires it, better start looking for other small business accounting software options.
• It's a bit more expensive compared to other similar programs. Price
: Speaking of the price, the FreshBooks is offering three packages – the Lite plan ($15)
, the Plus plan ($25)
and the Premium plan ($50)
. All the programs offer the same features, except the number of clients served. You can also try a 30-days free trial before you even decide to buy a specific package. Bottom line
: FreshBooks one of the best accounting software for freelancers and sole proprietors. Many websites tend to rank it as the best invoice accounting software, and it is excellent if you need to send invoices out of your office. Its price is a bit higher, but that doesn’t matter if your business is in question, does it?